Monday, February 15, 2010

Poem: For the Love of My Life

For the Love of My Life

For the love of my life
I will give my everything
‘Til thine hands wither
‘Til thine soul rest

Thy face of radiance heat
The cruel blizzards of winter
Thy touch of caress freeze
The flame of my desires deep

From the moment my sight
Fell upon the supremacy of your curves
As my fingers dwindled in thrill
Of squeezing thy temples to thine

As units of time ticked out
As gears of the clock came popping
I drowned myself in pleasure sweet
Upon the sight of such ‘34-24-28’

On the night I was filled with spirit
And my hunger and desires took over
I marched to your room and pinned you down
As I took pleasure and satisfied my hunger

But as my monstrosity flamed
And my sanity withdrawn
I took out the blade
And rid you of your shame

As your lifeless body fell
I suddenly realize the sin I’ve committed;
I caught you in my arms
With my blood-drenched hands grasping you of sorrow

As life was leaving your precious body
You stared deeply at my eyes
And caressed my face, my undying love
As you said you’ll forgive me and forget

As the years pass by
I can never forget
How I’ll give to bring you back
For the love of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment