Monday, February 15, 2010

Poem: Unbreak My Heart

Unbreak My Heart

Oh please, unbreak my heart
‘Tis the only thing I ask
Come and play your rightful part
In our love, the only thing I bask

I have fallen deeply in your eyes
Your skin, its touch, its feel
With love so great none can suffice
Before you now, I kneel

No words of mine can tell
The pain I felt in your wake
Wringing in my head like a bell
Return to me for love’s sake

The music sings of love
The rhyme sings of hate
The words sings of grace above
The dance sings of forgiveness late

The torment I can take no more
The pain I can not withstand
I ask in love to once again soar
The hope in our bond great, grand

And now as all rhymes come to end
The only thing I ask of you
As I see a great new road abend
Is to mend my heart for what its due

No comments:

Post a Comment